Best Buy has decided to forego waiting until Black Friday (Friday, November 26) to kick off an early Black Friday sales event. Today it’s actually Wednesday, and it’s more than a month early, but who’s really keeping track anymore? Best Buy’s black friday deals feature hundreds of deals that will save you hundreds of dollar bills. Visit the retailer’s website today to discover the incredible deals being offered.
In addition to saving hundreds on Samsung appliances, a selection of Windows laptops are on sale, along with Chromebooks (starting at just $99). Beats Studio 3 headphones are on sale for $169 (that’s $180 off), and you can to pick up a gorgeous Samsung 70-inch 4K Smart TV for $600 (a savings of $150). Best Buy is also offering $500 off one of LG’s best OLED TVs. And that’s just the beginning!
Everything on sale this week is covered by Best Buy’s Black Friday Price Guarantee, so nothing going on sale will be offered at a lower price between now and Black Friday. If an item is further discounted, Best Buy will offer a refund for the price difference. (Refunds are issued automatically to Best Buy Totaltech subscribers.)
So, whether you’re looking to pick up some new tech products for yourself, want to upgrade your home with new appliances and gadgets, or you want to get a head start on your holiday shopping—and save plenty of money in the process—head over to Best Buy’s website this week! Here are the Best Buy Black Friday deals you’ll want to jump on right away.
>The Best Holiday Gift Ideas, According To Forbes Vetted Editorsh3 data-ga-track="Shopping Recirc - Link 2"">
>22 Duvet Covers That Protect Your Down Comforter And Dress Up Your Bed
Best Buy Black Friday TV And Home Theater Deals
Samsung - 75" Class The Frame Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV
Samsung’s The Frame is one of the most interesting TVs available today. It can hang flush on your wall among other decor and not look out of place with its stylish bezel and built-in art display. It can show off fine art or any images you want when it’s not displaying a TV show or motion picture. The ever-popular 75-inch model is a massive $800 off, but you can also find it in 50-inch ($400 off), 55-inch ($500 off) and 65-inch ($500 off) varieties. If you want something that can fit in a kitchen or go portrait mode, the 43-inch ($200 off) and 32-inch ($150 off) models are also seeing decent discounts. Here are some other Black Friday TV deals worth checking out:
- The Terrace series by Samsung is like The Frame, but for outside your home. It has weather sealing and a super bright picture to battle the sun. The 75-inch QN75 model is $3,000 off, which is still a $10,000 purchase if you can stomach it. You can save more by opting for the 2020 model, which is substantially cheaper now at $5,000 ($1,500 off).
- Sony’s 75-inch Bravia X90J LED Google TV is now $1,500 ($500 off). Shipped with Google Assistant and tons of Android smart TV apps baked in, you can also get this class-leading picture quality in 65-inch ($300 off) and 55-inch ($200 off).
- The X85J line is a bit cheaper now with the X90J’s existence, so you could pay $500 more and stretch to 85 inches for $2,000 if your budget allows. If you go with the 75-inch model, you’d be saving $200 over the newest model, with its price now down to $1,300. You’ll find similar discounts for the 65-inch ($200 off), 55-inch ($150 off) and 50- or 43-inch ($100 off) models.
LG - 77" Class G1 Series OLED evo 4K UHD Smart webOS TV with Gallery Design
Samsung isn’t the only one with an awesome panel with a design befitting an art gallery. The 77-inch LG G1 Gallery Design TV doesn’t blend in quite as well for nowhere near as cheap, but you are getting the latest in OLED technology, which produces a stunning picture with out-of-this-world vibrancy and deep contrast. 65-inch and 55-inch models are also available for $2,400 ($400 off) and $1,700 ($300 off) respectively.
- Can you believe you can already get an 8K TV under $4,000? That’s exactly the case with LG’s 75-inch Class 99 Series QNED 8K mini-LED TV, which is $1,300 off to bring its price down to $3,500. The 86-inch model help you appreciate that added detail even more in content that fully supports it, but will run you a full $1,000 more ($2,000 off).
- Samsung’s 85-inch 8K set is also seeing a sharp $3,000 cut, bringing its price down to a much more manageable $5,500. Don’t need that much canvas? You’ll save even more by opting for the $4,500 75-inch model ($1,300 off) or the 65-inch model for $3,300 ($1,200 off).
- This 85-inch Samsung Neo panel isn’t 8K, but if you don’t mind, it’ll be your best bet for a QLED TV in this size, now at $3,000 following a $700 reduction.
LG - 70" Class NanoCell 75 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV
- Some people want a massive picture on a massive scale. If that sounds like you, try this smart laser projector by Epson, which comes with smart apps thanks to Android TV for $800 ($200 off). This EpiqVision set tops out at 1080p sadly, but it does offer HDR compatibility.
- You’re not missing out on much with the first-generation Apple TV 4K (32GB), now $130. It can still handle most tvOS functions with ease, and aside from a few games, perhaps, it can run all the same apps.
- The Roku Streaming Stick+ now ships with a pair of earbuds that plug into the sidee of the remote for private listening, perfect for late night binge sessions. Even if you could personally do without the headphones, this 4K streaming stick is a good value at only $40 now.
Samsung - HW-Q950A 11.1.4ch Sound bar with Dolby Atmos
If you’re looking for a massive sound upgrade for your home theater, this 11.1.4-channel Dolby Atmos and DTS:X soundbar by Samsung has all you need. Now just $1,300 ($500 off), It doesn’t require ceiling-mounted installation, as there are four upfiring drivers in the dual wireless rear set joined by 11 main channels and a subwoofer to help transport you directly to the center of the action.
- Without nearly as much flexibility, this Sony 3.1 Channel soundbar can’t really compete with the above, but it will massively upgrade the sound of almost any TV available today. You’re still getting Dolby Atmos and DTS:X sound in a $500 package ($100 off), so don’t feel too bad if you can’t go for the crème de la crop.
- Are you still a Blu-Ray person? Streaming has its disadvantages, so we don’t blame you. LG’s UBK90 4K Blu-Ray Player w/ Wi-Fi Streaming ($50 off) gets you pristine movie playback at its most supreme quality, with streaming smarts built-in for those movies and shows you don’t want to shell out extra for. It also has great DVD upscaling.
Best Buy Black Friday Laptop and PC Deals
Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 — 13.5” Touch-Screen, Intel Core i5 8GB Memory, 512GB SSD
We’re only about a month removed from the launch of the Microsoft Surface Laptop 4, but already there’s a $150 discount waiting for you during Best Buy’s Black Friday sale. This lineup includes the latest silicon from Intel and AMD, and there are discounts across nearly every configuration you can imagine. Shop around for your preference at Best Buy and save on this sleek and powerful work machine.
- The Microsoft Surface Laptop Go isn’t quite as powerful or sexy, but it can be a competent work companion, and it’s substantially cheaper at just $550 ($150 off). It’s sporting a previous generation Intel chip, but that chip is still wholly capable of handling most tasks you’ll need.
- More of a tablet person? The 8th-generation iPad 10.2-inch is $50 off, down to $280. Those savings aren’t massive, especially given the 9th iteration is out and about, but this still figures to be the cheapest route to an Apple tablet that’s still receiving meaningful updates.
- Tablet or laptop? Why not both? You can have a 2-in-1 for just $400 thanks to this $170 discount on an ASUS Chromebook featuring Intel’s 11th-gen Core i3 chipset. You can use it in laptop mode or flip the keyboard ‘round back to employ it as a slate.
Lenovo - Yoga 9i 14 2-in-1 14" 4K HDR Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Evo Platform Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB SSD - Shadow Black
There’s no 2-in-1 laptop quite like the Lenovo Yoga 9i, especially in this price range after a massive $400 reduction for Black Friday. With the latest Intel Core i7 chipset, 16GB of RAM and a 4K HDR touchscreen, this laptop-tablet hybrid is suitable for movies and music, browsing and work, creative applications, and even a little light gaming.
- The Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 laptop is similarly spirited, but without all the cutting edge tech packed into the 9i. It’s also nearly half the price at its special Black Friday price of $750 ($200 off).
- Lenovo’s Flex 3 11-inch Chromebook can also contort a couple of different ways. As long as you can handle most of your cares in a browser and you don’t need much storage, this laptop is only $149 with its $230 price drop.
- Lenovo’s iMac competitor has a funky design, with a copper pipe connecting the touchscreen display to the component-packed base. There’s a pretty decent webcam affixed to the top of the IdeaCentre A540’s 27-inch display, and it ships with a mouse and keyboard for $880 ($220 off).
MSI GF65 15.6" 144hz Gaming Laptop
At $850, this MSI GF65 gaming laptop packs a very mean punch. With a Full HD 144hz display, your games will be buttery smooth, especially if you’re playing those less demanding esports titles that demand quick twitch reflexes. The high refresh rate not only aids with rendering performance, but also input lag. With an RTX 3060 GPU built-in and a 10th-gen Intel Core i5 running the show, you should be able to handle most newer games, with some tweaking likely necessary on the heavier ones.
- There’s a version of the MSI GF65 with the latest generation Intel Core i7 chipset and an RTX 3050 Ti graphics card that’s $300 off, or $900 total. For $50 more than the model featured above, you’ll get a slightly weaker GPU but a much stronger CPU, which could be worth the trade-off if your work or games demand more power there.
- More of an AMD person? Check out the MSI Delta. This Ryzen 7-bearing laptop is paired with AMD’s RX6700 graphics. Its 15.6-inch display supports up to 240Hz refresh rate too, and it’s $300 off. The resulting $1,600 price tag might still frighten your wallet, but you’re getting some very powerful portable hardware with 1TB of storage and 16GB of RAM in this kit.
- At $250 off, the Dell G15’s design definitely still screams “gamer” with its sharp edges and oversized (but necessary) exhaust vents, but with a Ryzen 7 chipset and RTX 3050 Ti graphics, it’s a very capable machine that’s just $880 right now.
iBUYPOWER Element Mini Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA RTX 2060 6GB, 480GB SSD
Prefer desktop PCs? With an RTX 2060, this iBuyPower machine with a Ryzen 5 3600 chipset doesn’t pack the latest NVIDIA graphics, but it should handle most newer games at 1080p resolution, and might even be able to stretch to 2K depending on the game and settings used, all the while still offering some form of ray-tracing, a beautiful real-time lighting and reflection engine that brings more realism to an increasing library of games. It’s $100 off at Best Buy.
- Lenovo’s Legion Tower 7i steps the hardware up a ton compared to the iBuyPower desktop above, with a 10th-generation Intel Core i7 CPU carrying out primary instructions and an RTX 3060 pushing 3D graphics to their limit. You’ll absolutely pay more for the privilege of having that added power and extra knick-knacks, but it gets a little more manageable with a $150 price reduction down to $1,550.
- The Acer Triton is another decent laptop at this sharply cut price, especially when you have an Intel Core i7 paired with an RTX 3050 Ti. Now $300 off, you’re also getting 16GB of RAM and a 144Hz display, making this a very versatile machine for work and play.
- Not feeling iPad? Try on a Samsung Galaxy Tab for size. The 12.4-inch Galaxy Tab S7 FE was a little stunted for power compared to the base model, but that allowed it to debut at an even $600 price tag. Take $130 off the 128GB model, and you’re paying just $470 for one of the best Android tablets available.
HP 15.6" Laptop Intel Core i5, 8GB Memory, 256GB SSD
With an 11th-generation Core i5 chipset, 8GB of RAM, 256GB SSD and a 15.6-inch Full HD display, it’d be a treacherous journey to find better hardware than this $400 HP laptop ($180 off). If you’re looking for something that can get you through the work day without breaking the bank (or your will to live), this is it.
- The Blue Yeti USB microphone will command a lot of attention and space on your desk (if you don’t mount it, that is), but being one of the easiest plug-and-play microphones with easily configurable sound that straddles the “professional” line, you may not mind. It’s $30 off today, down to $100.
- The Blue Yeti Nano has similar audio chops, but with a more reasonable footprint. With $20 off to bring it down to $80, it’s a bit cheaper than the Blue Yeti, so your decision will mostly be swayed by the size and color you prefer.
Best Buy Black Friday Kitchen And Appliance Deals
Samsung - 23 cu. ft. 4-Door Flex™ French Door Counter Depth Refrigerator with Wi-Fi
If you’re looking for some kitchen and laundry upgrades, Best Buy offers up to $700 off Samsung’s major appliances, including this 4-Door Flex 23-cubit-foot counter depth refrigerator with Wi-Fi connectivity, a dual ice maker and a stainless steel finish. It can’t change skins like the chameleonic Bespoke fridges Samsung is making of late, but it’ll still chill your food just as well. Here are some other Samsung appliances on sale today:
- This 6-cubic-foot stainless steel gas range has Wi-Fi and a built-in air fryer. What?! It’s $370 off, down to $1,700 with the discount. You’ll also find it in Black and Tuscan for $100 more.
- The 6.3-cubic-foot electric counterparts of those same ranges is down to $1,600 ($290 off). Available in Stainless Steel, Black and Tuscan.
- Save $215 on stackable washers and dryers.
Bella Pro Series - 4-Slice Convection Toaster Oven + Air Fryer with Dehydrator & Rotisserie
- Get $70 off this stainless steel Insignia 4.3 cu. ft. mini fridge, which has a separate freezer compartment for more precise chilling.
- Slow and steady wins the cooking race. Take it easy with the set-and-forget Crock-Pot Express 6qt Pressure Cooker, down to $60 after a $40 discount.
- This Nutribullet 5-speed blender will pulverize all your fruits, veggies and other choice additives for $100 ($50 off).
Best Buy Black Friday Gaming Deals
During this sale, you can upgrade your entire gaming setup and save a fortune on a new monitor, gaming keyboard, gaming headset, and/or gaming mouse and become the envy of your friends during your next online matchup.
Save Big on Gaming Monitors for Your PC
Check out these deals on gaming monitors from some of the top brands, like Samsung, LG, Dell, and ASUS.
Samsung - Odyssey Gaming CRG5 Series 27" LED Curved FHD G-Sync Monitor - Dark Blue/Gray
Enhance your gaming experience with a monitor upgrade, and save $150 when you purchase the Samsung Odyssey Gaming CRH5 Series 27-inch LED curved FHD G-Sync monitor. Its LED display offers an impressive 240Hz refresh rate, a maximum 1920 by 1080 resolution, a four millisecond response time, and is G-Sync (NVIDIA Adaptive Sync) compatible.
- Dell S2721DGF 27-inch Gaming Monitor - You’ll save $120 on this gaming monitor (bringing the price down to $329.99). This monitor has a 165Hz refresh rate, maximum resolution of 2560 by 1440, a one millisecond response time, and is FreeSync (AMD Adaptive Sync) compatible.
- LG UltraGear 27-Inch Gaming Monitor - During this Black Friday sale, you can pick up this awesome gaming monitor for just $199.99 (that’s $130 off). It offers a 144Hz refresh rate, maximum resolution of 1920 by 1080, a one millisecond response time, and is compatible with most variable refresh rate technologies.
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG259QMY 280Hz 24.5-Inch Gaming Monitor - Save $100 on this popular monitor and pay just $229.99 to make your gaming experiences more immersive and life-like. This monitor has a 240Hz refresh rate, 1920 by 1080 maximum resolution, two HDMI ports, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and a 1000:1 contrast ratio.
Improve Your Gaming Experience with a New Keyboard
CORSAIR - Gaming K70 RGB MK.2 RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Wired CHERRY MX Speed Switch Keyboard with RGB Back Lighting - Black
For a PC gamer, the right keyboard can make a huge difference in your precision control and response time when playing almost any game. Pick up the Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (wired) gaming keyboard for just $100 during Best Buy’s Black Friday sale.
- The Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition Optical Keyboard offers yet another way to enhance your gaming experience. You'll save $50 on this gaming keyboard, bringing the price down to just $79.99.
- Pick up the Razer Huntsman Elite Optical Mechanical Keyboard for just $129.99 (and save $70) off this popular, full-size, mechanical gaming keyboard with RGB lighting. The 109 keys are fully programmable and utilize the Razer Purple key switches to provide a clicky / tactile feel.
- Another option to enhance your precision control when playing your favorite games is by upgrading to the Corsair K70 TKL Championship Series Keyboard and being able to save $40 off your purchase. You’ll pay just $99.99 during Best Buy’s Black Friday sale.
Add a Gaming Mouse to Your Setup
Unlike a traditional wired or wireless mouse, a gaming mouse offers enhanced precision movement, better quality buttons, colorful RGB lighting, and an ergonomic design. During the Best Buy Black Friday sale, you’ll discover a handful of gaming mice on sale.
Razer - Basilisk V2 Wired Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
When it comes to measuring the precision of a gaming mouse, focus on its tracking method and maximum sensitivity, which in the case of the Razer Basilisk V2 is optical tracking at 20,000 dots-per-inch. This is a wired mouse that you can pick up for just $35 during the Best Buy Black Friday sale.
Logitech - G502 Lightspeed Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse with RGB Lighting - Black
Both a wireless (shown above) and wired version of the Logitech G502 Lightspeed Optical Mouse with RGB lighting are available, and both are on sale. G502 is often touted as one of the best gaming-centric pointers available.
Hear the Audio From Your Favorite Games Like Never Before with a New Gaming Headset
Razer - Nari Ultimate Wireless THX Spatial Audio Gaming Headset for PC and PlayStation 4 - Gunmetal
With the Razer Nari Ultimate Wireless THX Spatial Audio Gaming Headset (with built-in microphone) for the PC and PlayStation 4, you’ll experience simulated surround sound with these over-the-ear headphones. This headset offers both a wired and wireless option, with the wireless option having a 39-foot signal radius. The rechargeable battery lasts 16 hours.
- The Hyper X Cloud Alpha Black is another awesome gaming headset option that’s on sale for $40 off, bringing the price down to just $60. This is a wired, over-the-ear headphone-style headset with a built-in and detachable microphone.
- Designed specifically for console-based gaming systems, like the Xbox, PS4, and Nintendo Switch, the Turtle Beach Recon 200 is on sale for a mere $30 (which is half price).
Best Buy Black Friday Smartphone and Wearable Deals
In recent weeks, new smartphone models have been released by Apple, Microsoft, Samsung, and Google—to name just a few. All offer 5G connectivity and a bunch of powerful new features and functions, not to mention more powerful built-in cameras that allow you to capture sharper, brighter and more detailed digital images and video than ever before.
Now’s the Time to Upgrade to a New 5G Smartphone
Check out some of the money saving deals currently being offered by Best Buy on many of the latest and most in-demand smartphones.
Samsung - Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 256GB (Unlocked) - Phantom Black
Without a doubt, the folding Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G (which is available with 128GB or 256GB of internal storage) is one of the hottest new smartphones released this year. Right now, it’s on sale for up to $150 off. Financing options are available.
Samsung - Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 128GB (Unlocked) - Cream
- The OnePlus 9 Pro smartphone is also available with 128GB or 256GB of internal storage. Save up to $130 off on the 128GB version, or up to $270 off on the 256GB version. Both are available in multiple casing colors, and financing options are available.
- Instantly get a whopping $600 off the Motorola Moto Razer 5G smartphone, which offers 5G connectivity and 256GB of internal storage. It has a starting price of just $450 during this sale (with activation and eligible trade-in).
Smart Watches are Also On Sale from Best Buy
While the Apple Watch Series 7 is probably going to be the bestselling smartwatch of the 2021 holiday season, Samsung’s Galaxy Watch 4 Classic is definitely going to be in a very close second place. It’s on sale for up to $50 off, starting at just $329.
Samsung - Galaxy Watch4 Classic Stainless Steel Smartwatch 46mm BT - Black
The Galaxy Watch 4 Classic is available in a Wi-Fi only or Wi-Fi + Cellular configuration, comes in a variety of colors with two different screen sizes—42mm or 46mm. This water resistant smartwatch has a bunch of built-in sensors, including a blood pressure and blood oxygen sensor, and it can measure your sleep quality, steps taken and heart rate.
Fossil - Gen 5 Smartwatch 44mm Stainless Steel - Black with Black Silicone Band
The Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch is another powerful and sleek Android-based smartwatch that makes the perfect wearable companion to any Android-based smartphone. Depending on the configuration you choose, you can save over $100 during the Best Buy Black Friday sale. This smartwatch has a starting price of just $179, which is a much less expensive alternative to many of its competitors.
This smartwatch has an average battery life of 36 hours, keeps track of your distance traveled, calories burned, and heart rate, and is water resistant. It’s available in a handful of casing colors, with a variety of optional watch bands available.
Best Buy Black Friday Headphones and Headset Deals
All of the latest smartphones, tablets, and other devices that allow you to listen to (and stream) music, sound from TV shows and movies, podcasts, audiobooks, as well as gaming audio, have built-in speakers. But to truly immerse yourself in the highest quality and clearest audio, you’ll want to use optional wired or wireless headphones, a headset, or wireless ear buds. No matter which style you choose, Best Buy has you covered!
Samsung - Galaxy Buds Pro True Wireless Earbud Headphones - Phantom Black
Right now, get $50 off the popular and powerful Galaxy Buds Pro wireless ear buds. They’re just $150 for a limited time, and they’re available in white, black, or violet. These Bluetooth ear buds have a battery life of eight hours and they are water resistant. They make the ideal companion to your Samsung Galaxy smartphone or smartwatch.
- Beats Studio3 Headphones are as much of a fashion statement when you wear them as they are premium-quality headphones. They're regularly priced at $350, but there’s on sale for just $170 (a savings of $180).
- Available in black, blue, or silver, the Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones are on sale for $248 (a savings of $102). These are wireless, over-the-ear headphones that offer active noise cancellation and a 30-hour battery life.
- Pick up the Sony WF-1000XM3 wireless ear buds for just $128 (a saving of $71.99) for a limited time. Choose between black or silver ear buds and then experience active noise cancellation, a wireless range of 30 feet, and a six hour battery life.
- The JBL Reflect Mini wireless (Bluetooth) ear buds are on sale for $75 (which is half off their regular price of $150). They’re available in either black or blue.
Jabra - Elite 75t True Wireless Active Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones - Titanium Black
These Bluetooth stereo ear buds offer active noise cancelling, a wireless range of 33 feet, and a 5.5 hour battery life. Recharge time takes 2.2 hours. Use these earbuds with an Android-based or Apple mobile device, and take advantage of the Siri, Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa voice assistant functionality that’s built-in. These ear buds are available in black or titanium black.
Best Best Buy Black Friday Storage and Memory Deals
During Best Buy’s Black Friday sale, you’ll find some great deals on the storage and memory products you need for your computer and/or your console-based video game system.
WD - Easystore 5TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Prices for external hard drives continue to fall in general, but being able to pick up a 5TB external drive for less than $100 is an amazing deal. This drive links to your computer via USB 3.0, has a form factor of just 2.5-inches, and is ideal for backing up your computer locally.
- If you need 12TB of external storage, the Western Digital 12TB Two-Bay Personal Cloud Storage System is on sale for $480 ($70 off). This drive offers an excellent solution for backing up multiple computers.
- When all you need is 500GB of fast SSD storage, the Samsung T7 500GB Portable SSD will serve you well, and it’s on sale for $20 off, bringing the price down to just $80. This portable drive comes in several casing colors and offers a data transfer speed of 1050MB/second with USB 3.0 connectivity to your computer. It weighs just 0.13 ounces and measures 3.3-inches by 2.2-inches.
SanDisk - Extreme PRO 1TB PCIe Gen 3 x4 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive with 3D NAND Technology
To keep the prices down on computers, it’s common for manufacturers to provide a traditional (albeit slower) hard drive for internal storage. To increase the speed and reliability of your computer’s internal storage, consider upgrading to the SanDisk 1TB PCIe Gen 3 X4NVME Internal SSD - and get $320 off during the Best Buy Black Friday sale. You can pick up this internal SSD drive for just $130. There’s also a 2TB version on sale for $275 (that’s $255 off the regular price of $530).
- Samsung has its fast and reliable 870 Evo 4TB SATA 2.5” Internal Solid State Drive, and it’s $80 off for a limited time, making the price $500 for the 4TB version of this internal SSD drive. It offers a data transfer rate of 560MB/second.
G-Technology - G-DRIVE Mobile SSD R-Series 1TB External USB 3.1 Gen 2 Portable Solid State Drive - Black/Silver
When it comes to portable SSD drives, the G-Technology G-Drive (1TB) offers an easy and portable solution for backing up your data, documents, photos, and files. Pick up this unit for just $179 (a savings of $120). It links to your computer via USB 3.1 Gen 2, weighs just three ounces, and easily fits in a pocket when not in use.
Discover Great Deals on Extra Memory and Storage for Your Gaming System
SanDisk - 400GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card for Nintendo Switch
Give your Nintendo Switch gaming system a mega storage boost (that’ll make Mario and Luigi proud) with the SanDisk 400GB Nintendo Switch microSD card. You can snag one of these for $65, which is $115 off the regular price. It has a maximum read speed of 100MB/second and a maximum write speed of 90MB/second. With its 400GB capacity, you’ll be able to store plenty of additional games and related game data.
Seagate Game Drive for Xbox Officially Licensed 2TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive- Green - Green
For $70, you can add an extra 2TB of external storage to your Xbox using this officially licensed drive that has a maximum data transfer rate of 120MB/second. It’s designed for use with the Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or Xbox Series S, and uses a USB 3.0 connection between the drive and the gaming console.
Best Buy Black Friday Smart Home Deals
Who doesn't love a new high-tech gadget or gizmo in their home? It’s now cheaper than ever to add smart speakers, smart lighting, and other “smart” gear to your living space.
Lenovo - Smart Clock with Google Assistant - Charcoal
When it comes to smart speakers, the Lenovo Smart Clock (with built-in Google Assistant) is a bit bulkier than other smart speakers and smart clocks, but you can’t beat the sale price of just $35.
From telling time, to reporting (and displaying) the weather forecast, or allowing you to control your home’s other smart equipment, or providing answers to your questions - it's all just a voice command away when you connect this smart clock (with its four-inch touchscreen) to your home’s Wi-Fi network.
Philips - Hue White & Color Ambiance A19 LED Starter Kit - Multicolor
If you’ve been thinking about adding smart lighting to a room of your home (or throughout your entire home), this is your chance to pick up the popular Philips Hue Multicolor Starter Kit for $140 (that’s $50 off). It includes three smart lightbulbs (that can replace any traditional-size lightbulbs in your home), along with a required Bridge and a wireless smart switch (for controlling the lights when your mobile device isn’t handy).
The included Hue smart bulbs can display millions of colors, so you can create all sorts of visually stunning ambient lighting effects in just minutes. This Starter Kit offers easy sets up, and then allows you to add any number of additional bulbs or other Hue smart lighting equipment (sold separately) to your setup.
Nest Mini (2nd Generation) Smart Speaker with Google Assistant - Charcoal
While Apple users may prefer the Apple HomePod Mini ($99), which works in conjunction with the Siri smart assistant, anyone else interested in adding a smart speaker to their home will love the Nest Mini (2nd Generation) Smart Speaker from Google.
With its sale price of just $25, it makes sense to add one of these speakers to all of the heavily trafficked rooms in your home, so you can control other smart devices, get your questions answered, and stream music, for example, using voice commands that begin with those now infamous words, “Hey Google...”.
eufy - Smart Lock Touch & Wi-Fi - Black
If you're looking for “smart” devices in your home to control with a smart speaker (or a proprietary app on your mobile device), why not start with some home security tools, like a feature-packed smart lock for your front door? The Eufy Smart Lock with its fingerprint sensor and Wi-Fi connectivity is on sale for $210.
This smart lock is easy to install and offers a contemporary design. The matching Eufy Smart Video Doorbell, which makes the ideal companion product to the smart lock (or it can be used separately), is also on sale for $50 off.
eufy - Smart Wi-Fi 2k Video Doorbell w/ Chime - Wired/Battery Operated with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
Upgrade Your Home’s Wi-Fi
Nobody likes having Wi-Fi dead spots within their home or around their property. This can be frustrating if you’re trying to access the web from your attic, basement, or garage, for example. By upgrading your home’s Wi-Fi router with a “mesh” system, it’s easy to boost the Wi-Fi signal and ensure a strong and fast wireless connection.
NETGEAR - Nighthawk AX1800 WiFi 6 Mesh System with Advanced Cyber Security (3-Pack)
The Netgear Nighthawk AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Mesh System has built-in cybersecurity tools and is easy to setup within your home. Thanks to its Wi-Fi 6 compatibility, you can wirelessly connect up to 25 devices to your home's network (including smart TVs mobile devices, gaming systems, smart appliances, and multiple computers) without compromising speed - and even stream 4K Ultra HD video or gaming content without experiencing any lagging.
Source : https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes-personal-shopper/2021/10/20/best-buy-black-friday-deal/11627